“I was actually listing Hitchcock movies … What I’m really trying to say is I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you, that you’re afraid to share with anyone; Because I love you that much.” (2009)
probably the best reaction to the meatdress/clutch ever!
I have a feeling that I didn’t watch Torchwood today because I don’t really want to finish Miracle Day, because in the end that will be the end of Torchwood.
Name a fandom you know I know and I’ll tell you
1. The first character I first fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
Sure. Go get me
When a man dressed as Satan speaks more accurately about God than your pastor, you know something is wrong.
No. Seriously. Satan. Come Preach it.
oh look it’s back
abandoned warehouse district abandoned subway abandoned bank
beacon hills must have got hit hard in the ‘08 crash dang
#really glad the gay club is going strong
an abandoned gay club would lose it’s gay
I like how on Tumblr we all have lots of sass but in real life we can’t say hi without fucking up.
I beg to differ. ‘M just *that* kind of an (s)ass.